Terms and Conditions
Below you will find terms and conditions relevant to our sales process including how we handle payments, the payment flow, delivery times, refunds and cancellations.
1. Handling Payments
We accept the following forms of payment:
- a. Cash
- b. Cheque
- c. BACS
- d. Bank Transfer
- e. Credit / Debit Cards Through PayPal Invoicing
2. The Order and Payment Flow
The below outlines our order process relevant to payments required for the work we undertake:
2.1. New Memorials
We have three overall parts to ordering a new memorial relevant to the payment flow, these are outlined below:
- 1. Enquiry and Proposals/Quotes - No payments required at this stage.
- 2. Order Placed (Order form signed) - Deposit payable at this stage is 50% of goods/services sold by Watson Memorials plus any council or church fees.
- 3. Fitting of Memorial & Final Payment - At this stage an invoice will be sent to the customer and the final balance is payable within 28 days.
2.2. Other Services
Other services include, but are not limited to the following:
- a. Cleaning and restoration of memorials.
- b. Re-painting and re-gilding letters on memorials.
- c. Straightening and updating fixing methods on memorials.
- c. Adding additional lettering to memorials.
In the case of other services provided, payment is due within 7 days of completion of work, with the exception of additional lettering (c) of which the payment flow follows that of the new memorial above.
3. Delivery Time Scales
In the case of purchasing a new memorial, a deposit payment is taken at the time of order. Delivery for the memorial is expected to take between 12 and 16 weeks dependant on the nature of the memorial and its availability.
4. Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations and refunds are processed differently depending on goods/service you request of Watson Memorials.
4.1 New Memorials
You can stop the order process at any point until 7 days after the date of Watson Memorials receiving a signed Order Form.
You can request a refund of your deposit within 7 days of the date of Watson Memorials receiving your payment, after which the deposit is non-refundable.
4.2 Other Services
You can cancel an order for one of our other services at any time, excluding additional inscriptions which follow the cancellation process of new memorials (4.1.1)
Payments for other services are non-refundable unless the work is seen to be inadequate or below standards, excluding additional inscriptions which follow the refund process of new memorials (4.1.2)